Hello there!

I am 24 years old and haven't got into sexual intercourse, but i have some questions concerning my virginity and hymen skin.
I have some sexual problem in the past, the family doctor check me up by inserting finger into my vagina. It was painful, but I haven't seen a blood on his hand. Is that mean I lost my virginity before he check me up? I am really confuse please help me out here!
I dare to take a mirror and see what lies down there. I see small pinkish skin and a shadow small whole i guess that is vagina. Is this means i have lost my hymen skin and virginity somewhere in normal life activities? (add info in childhood i use to ride on bicycle and fell also but no blood ever came)

guys plz help me out .... waiting for reply!

Sexual intercourse is not the only thing that breaks a hymen and a broken hymen doesn't not mean you've lost your virginity. Hymens can break from using tampons, running, jumping, horse back riding, and other activities. And it doesn't always bleed. Actually many women don't experience any type of bleeding and when they do, it's very little. But I would imagine that if you hadn't broken the hymen before the doctor checked you out, then he more than likely broke it for you.

Hello there, I don't think that your Doctor will insert his finger in if he knows that you didn't lose it yet. He can feel it when he insert the finger. If you see the pink hole and you don't see a white thin almost as glass and have very small hole in the middle of it, than you must lost it earlier. Breaking it most time cause little blood and pain.