I have been masterbating since june this year..I am 16 yrs old..I have done everything when it comes to orgasm..I have used the shower head and given my vagina under the shower ...I have also done fingering for 4-5 times..I touched my boobs and pressed it... So can anyone tell me that did I lost my virginity?? Plzzz

No, you lose your virginity when you have sexual relations with a male or opposite sex partner and a penis enters the vagina, the hymen can be broken before you lose your virginity and you may not bleed but that is not the same thing.

lizardqueen420 is correct. Just to help simplify this for you though. No one can lose their virginity through masturbating. o.O

How do a girl lose her virginity?/

Sex with a male/penis.

Health Guru
Hi, you can break your hymen through masturbation and a lot of people think that means you have lost your virginity but its not as there are many other ways your hymen can get broke such as horse riding, gymnastics, stretching exercises that stretch the pelvis and even riding a bicycle.
As the others have said the only way to actually loose your virginity is when a penis enters your vagina for the first time :-)

If hymen is broken or if there is no hymen can a girl get pregnant?? Does masterbation causes pain in belly and irregulation of period??