i'm a virgin and i have never masturbated by entering objects or fingers only by rubbing the clitoris, i know 100% i still have my hymen because i just got checked out like 2 days ago by my woman doctor anyway i was wondering can rubbing the clitoris break my hymen? (its been playing on my mind :/ ) i know you may think the hymen is not important but for me is very important also am not a i have never ridden a horse or anything that could damage the hymen :) Thank you for any help 

Health Guru
Masturbating by rubbing your clit is very unlikely to break your hymen unless you get to carried away.
Its not just horse riding that can cause it to break also just simple things like riding a bicycle or simple stretching exercises that stretch that area, hymens are all different some thin some thick some break with out you even realising some can cause considerable pain so it really depends on what they are like to how easy they break :-)