A while ago my boyfriend figured me in the anus and there was blood after it...dies it mean the hymen is broken? Please help

It is likely he scratched you and drew blood.

Your hymen is in your vagina, so he would probably not have ruptured your hymen unless something was inserted in your vagina. However, you could inspect it yourself by using a hand-mirror or taking a picture. Do you know what you are looking for?

Unfortunately no I don't know how to check my virginity

Here is a picture of a typical Caucasian hymen. Yours might be different depending on your ethnicity/race. Also, there are variations in presentation.

• http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/sites/default/files/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hymen_virginal.jpg

I hope this helps as a start. If you want more help, just ask (privately if necessary). Or you could ask someone you trust implicitly to check for you.

Thank u, and again if I push a finger or two and it passes through with no pain and there is no blood even before the anal bleeding would it mean it broke or still intact

That depends. The opening in the hymen is usually finger-sized. So putting one finger in would usually be OK. However, hymens vary. Some break easily; some others are elastic and don't easily rupture. Some don't rupture even with first intercourse; some others break during sports, horse-riding, gymnastics &c.
If you can easily put two fingers in without pain, then the possibility is that it has already ruptured. The only way you can know is by inspection (have you tried to look).
However, you are technically still a virgin until you have penis-in-vagina sex.
Is an intact hymen important to you?
I hope this helps a bit more.

It has helped, and unfortunately yes it is important especially in our society...I tried a while ago an I inserted my finger deeper but I felt something blocking from pushing deeper can the hymen be allocated somewhere deeper other than the entrance itself and can someone lose virginity without bleeding

It is best to check by looking.

Your hymen would be situated just inside your vagina-at the entrance. It doesn't completely cover the passage, so a finger can completely enter your vagina easily. It may be that what you can feel is your cervix: the entrance to your uterus (womb). But don't push too hard; that might rupture your hymen.

Yes, it is quite possible for a hymen to rupture without bleeding. Sadly, it has led to some girls being falsely accused of having had sex.

I suggest you try and have another look. I realise its importance to you.

Thank u for helping

Pleased to help. Hope you are OK with what you discovered.

Am pretty sure my hymen got raptured but I will survive whatever the outcome... Thank you again

OK. Take care,