I am wondering if my hymen is broke or not? I can insert a finger and there is no pain. I have not inserted more than one finger so when i have sex for the fist time will it still be intact and bleed. It is important for me to be a virgin for my fist time so please help. How can i tell if my hymen is ok. Thank You

If its broken you will know, you will be in a lot of pain and want to keep your legs shut and curled up for about half hour and have blood everywhere, (top top lay on an old towl). You can still use your fingers as you will not get them deep enough to break it, where as a dildo or penis goes in about 5" or more and will.

Even if you "lost" ur Hymen during MASTURBATION ur still a virgin. Hymen or not losing your virginity is done with a partner. I wish girls were more educated sexually.

Not really because when me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time I didn't bleed at all and I had no pain. That was like 7 months ago an we have sex often and it doesn't hurt at all and when I got a papsmere done she said my hymen was gone so he popped my cherry and I had no blood and no pain so that's not 100% true it depends on your body

Health Guru
That is quite true JG it depends on the individual some times the hymen can get broken by stretching exercises, riding a bike or horse with out knowing specially if your on your period at the same time.
First time intercourse only usually hurts because your expecting it to and there for your vagina muscles are tensed up and makes insertion difficult, the more relaxed you are and the more turned on your are (ie wet) the easier it is.
As for what the informer said in the post above is wrong the hymen can be broken by fingering as it partly covers the vagina entrance and actually deeper inside the vagina.
I hope this is useful to anyone that reads it, take care all :-)