I want to lose my weight in a healthy way and I’m still considering all the possibilities that I have. I love the sureslim weight loss program. I just hope it isn’t very expensive since I gave my money on all kinds of stupid pills and diets, hope this time I’ll at least get noticeable results. As I was saying I need to lose weight and I need to lose it fast, whether with pills or diet programs, I don’t care, but I want to get rid of the pounds fast. So did anybody here lost weight with this program and if it did, how long did it take? Is this a program that helps you to lose pounds in short term?

Hi Aidan1.

First of all, if you're gonna try to lose weight with this program you must ask yourself if you are ready to make sacrifices for your health.

If you ask me, sureslim is not a rapid weight loss program. It really isn't a quick fix diet. This program will probably change your life, your habits, everything... And it is suppose to do it permanently. That's why not many people can tell you the results are great- not many people want to live by the rules. I don’t know what’s up with the hurry. It may be better for you to lose weight in a slow and healthy way but to lose a great amount of pounds in a few weeks. That can’t be healthy.

Hope my answers help.

I don't really know about this.

I agree with most of the part. It really is healthy since they take your blood test and make special program that is just for you and fits your organism.
Well it sure changes your lifestyle and everything but is it true that you lose weight slowly? This program is pretty strict, you will often hear people talk that they are starving while on it. I have a friend, she was losing pounds very, very fast, it was crazy. She even had to stop , her mother literally made her to stop because she wasn't feeling well.