Hi everybody. Have anyone ever heard about Sureslim weight loss program? I’ve heard that with this program you can lose weight very easy , I’m just not sure if it’s healthy? My daughter is trying to find a way to lose pounds and I said to her ok, but as long as I decide the way. I first thought to buy her some kind of pills but I’ve heard from some people that they aren’t really working and that their influence on overall health is very questionable. And I heard that this program is suppose to be healthy. Is that true? 

Hi Aristotle40.

Well, they take your blood test and they adjust the best regime that suits your organism. That’s why it is considered to be one of the healthiest way in general. But I’m not sure I agree. My friend have tried it. He was practically starving. After a while he lost 10 pounds but he wasn’t really feeling well. He kept going dizzy and he lacked energy. This started to affect his psyche, he was dejected from time to time.

The strangest thing is that this program is so strict that it doesn’t let you to eat fruits nor vegetables. How healthy can that be? I don’t know. Don’t really like it. 

I like that they establish diet program individually for everyone. That's something you can't get with weight loss pills and stuff like that. I strongly agree when nutritionists say that there is no weight loss program that suits everyone and is healthy for everyone. And I've read before that this program is the healthiest when we are talking about weight loss programs. I've also read that is is suppose to reduce cholesterol, that it reduces blood glucose and triglycerides. But I read that in their ad so I don't know if it's even partly true or is it just good advertisement.