I am very fat and want to lose weight in a one year? should i follow eating 2 times in a day plan or eating 4 times in a day plan?please suggest which one is best and useful to lose weight faster?

You try HCG with 500 cal / day diet. It really works. You may go for homeopathic drops which can be purchased without prescription. You do some research and choose your plan according to your weight loss goal.

Well, diet for a weight loss is usually draw on your current weight, height and age. For a healthy diet you can include green veggies, fruits, juices etc in your diet. Avoid junk food etc. But if you want to go for strict diet, better you consult with a weight loss professionals.

Hello Rojer...your diet plan should be that one which suits your work pattern and daily schedule. Start early a heavy breakfast and then reducing the food intake as the day passes.You can opt for 2 meals a day with very little dinner. Low carb food will do it for you.

Celebrity
Hey Roger.

I would stick with 4 times in a day plan, but as someone said - you should adjust your plan to your lifestyle...
My advice would be to incorporate some type of exercise in your lifestyle... at least fats walking. Nutrition is a very important part of weight loss, but exercise is inevitable!
Also, do you drink juices or sodas? If yes, ban them from your home... They are all hidden calories and sugars - instead drink water - at least 1-2 liters of water per day.
someone suggested 500 calories diet... I think this type of dieting does not work ... that's my personal opinion, however... 500 calories is just not enough to maintain a NORMAL life - you will get hungry, sad, irritated etc... 500 calories means you are cutting your daily calorie intake by 3 times! it is possible to do that for a few days, but do you think you will be able to do that for longer than that? I don't think so...
Personally, my day starts with a day of oatmeal and banana soaked in nettle tea - I know it does not sound very tasty, but surprise, surprise - my favourite breakfast for the past year :-) I get hungry though after 3-4 hours, so I take a sandwich or a fruit bowl to my work. lunch when I come home (anything to chicken breasts, veal, rice, spaghetti with tuna etc..) 1 hour training in the evening and when I come home - dinner - usually lean chicken breasts (No bread, rice or potatoes) with lettuce or some other type of salad...

Hey, guess what, I found on the internet just a moment a go. it is just what you need. It is not to lose weight fast. It is how to lose weight, healthy and stay that way is the very most Important. Go see the video here: - ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

But I tell you this will not a fast course losing weight, but it is a long-term healthy way of losing weight!

It is just you don't have to go on a diet. Actually, they are so many things you still can eat while you are losing weight. But do you know you have to keep eating while you are losing weight, because there are some foods that will help and boost your metabolism. And that's how you stay healthy. This method also will avoid the well-known “yo-yo effect”

I'll take xenical capsule, exercise and doing a what they call the after 6 program... The after is you have all you want in the morning up to 5pm, then after that you will not eat heavy from 6pm onwards... eat only fruits, drink low calorie milk and oats or cereal...

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed