What’s up?

I was researching a little bit about all diet pills that I can find on the market. Some reviews are pretty good and I must say that I like them. So, I have made a list of some best diet pills, and I want to start use some after the holidays. So, I have found a lot things about this Meridia weight loss pills, but I have also found that this pills are a scam and that you can’t lose your pounds with it.

Anyone tried this pills? What do you think about it? Is this really a scam, because it would help me make decision :)

Enjoy!

Evening girls,

I must say one thing – you can find a lot of things like that for every diet program or diet pills, because we all have different opinions about some things.

I will tell you my experience. I have lost almost 3 pounds in just one week, and I was satisfied with it, each day. I am eating above 900 to 1000 calories per day, and I do feel great. It makes me feel totally satisfied. Well, price is high because your insurance won’t cover it up, but I think that makes sense to try. So, if you ask me, this is not a scam. At all. It is successful!

Anyone else share this opinion?

Enjoy!

I would not ever advise taking diet pills, I would however advice and nutritional diet and a steady workout programme to help you achieve your goals. Tablets and pills are noted for giving people bowel & kidney problems, If you are wanting my advice on how to get in better shape without putting yourself at risk, then send me a message and I will happily help 

I have to agree with you. I have tried a lot of diet pills as well, but I am conscious of some risks and health issues that they can cause. I never used this Meridia pills, because I don’t know any good reviews about it.
I have to agree with you about this nutrition foods and meals as well. I still believe that this is the best option that possibly can exist. It is great way to lose your weight, and to be healthy, without any problems.
That is my opinion as well, but if you want to start to use these pills, please consult your doctor. That is the only solution.