Hi everyone.

A friend from work told me that he used these pills and that he achieved losing 40 pounds. After that I found some ads and flyers saying that with these pills you can achieve losing weight very easy and without any exercises and diets. And you are suppose to lose pounds while you are asleep.

Is there someone here who has personal experience with these pills? I am very skeptical when it comes to those commercialized products. Usually they are just a money waste. If someone has any experience please share, I want to know are these pills a scam or a real thing.

Hi Aidan1 :)

I see that you are interested in these pills.

Well, I think that these pills are not bad but they are also not worth buying if you ask me.

The company won’t provide you with the list of ingredients. They gave in public only a couple of main ingredients.  And I think that they also won’t give you money back guarantee.   I know a few people that tried them and they weren’t so thrilled with them either. Their weight loss was barely noticeable.

If you want to buy these maybe you should try combining them with exercises or some diet program.

Hi everyone

Well I don’t think they are that bad TinkerBell23. A friend of mine was using them and he was pretty satisfied with them. I think he may still be using them actually. And I don’t think he is the only one.

That is why I am planning to try them also. I hope they will work for me as they did for my friend because I am really starting to lose patience here with all the weight loss supplements and diet products. I did hear people saying some bad stuff about these pills though. If anyone has some (hopefully positive) experience I would like to hear it.

Of course it is a scam. The maker of these pills claimed that these pills were available only to athletes and celebrities at first. And now they are available to anyone and we all should hurry to buy them. Yeah, right.

Maybe they aren’t so bad Mellisa8, but the ads are so exaggerated. I don’t believe this ‘’works like magic’’, I am actually not sure it works at all. The main ingredient of these pills is Hoodia. Hoodia suppresses your appetite so there is no point of taking these pills at night (since you are asleep anyway).

Let us know if they worked for you Mellisa8.