Hello girls,

Me again and again about this Hot Rox Extreme weight loss supplement. So, since I have found out that this product is pulled of the market, I just could not stop asking myself: “There must be a reason for this, something really might be wrong with it”. And, then I found that this weight loss supplement is a big hoax?

You know, maybe I can understand why people are writing this, but I must be sure about this fact.

So, what do you think about this, do you know more? I know that I haven’t found some experience in here, but I was hoping that you can tell me if you know about this. 

So, I have my opinion  and I do stick to it. When some diet program or manufacturers of some diet pills promised you a very soon weight loss, then you must know that something is wrong. Well, according to them, you can lose your pounds five times faster than with any other diet pills.

Well, I don’t know if this diet is a scam or big hoax, but I must say that I don’t believe that you can lose your pounds so quick.

I am always for some good diet program and some diet pills. I am not sure about it, and again, I repeat – that is my opinion. 

I must say that I agree with you. I mean, I was really interested in this diet program. Just to be clear, I don’t believe that this diet is a big hoax, I believe that this one works, but also I know that it can’t work so fast as they say. So, with every diet pills, you need to be careful.

It is not a scam, you can lose your pounds, but you will need a little more time. It was pulled of the market as far as I know, but those pills are not the only one. Almost every pill was pulled out the market, and I don’t think that this fact can tell you much about it.

So, try it and I am sure it will work, but not that fast!  

Good day,

Please don’t listen to those stories if you still haven’t tried something. I know from my own experience. You can read about something and start thinking that something is good or bad, but it can be totally opposite!

So, my advice is to try to find as much information as you can about some diet pills and consult your doctor or nutritionist, and then you can make a decision.

I am saying this because I have read about this as well, but I never stick to it. So, I can’t say that Hot Rox Extreme weight loss supplement is a big hoax until I try it.

Have a nice day! 

Hey, hey,

Thank you! I am not like the others that I would like to know something before I don’t try it. So, thank you once again. I would never say that something is wrong if I haven’t tried it, but I just wanted to know and to hear your opinion. They are pretty positive, because I was thinking that I would find a pretty negative critics, but it seems it is not like that :)

So, I am always for to try something before judging it, and I agree with you girls.

You helped me understand a lot of things.

Have a nice day!