Hello. My friend is trying to lose weight very fast since his wedding is coming. He is now in Canada and he will be there till the official date of the wedding. He was planning to appear 30 pounds lighter on the wedding day and to surprise his wife. I support the idea since I know he is able to do it. The other day we were talking about Maca powder and about how effective it is for weight loss. None of us ever tried it, and we don’t know a lot about it. Does anyone here know anything about its effectiveness?

Hello. I don’t have any personal experience with Maca powder , but I have a close friend who used it for a while.

He had some exercising program that was suggested by his personal coach. And he did this program twice.

The first time, results of this program were very good. He lost his belly fat and improved his muscles a bit, so he was super satisfied.

The second time, he combined this program with Maca powder and I must tell you the results were much better. Not only did he lost his belly fat, but he lost literally all of his belly fat. Maca powder really had this great effect.

I don’t have any experience with Maca powder. I think proper diet plan & exercise will help your friend to lose weight.

Hello. Did it occur to you that maybe his organism was already adjusted to that plan the second time, so he achieved burning more fat? Maybe I am wrong, but to me, it happens really often that when I try some exercising program twice, the results are better with the second try. I don’t know why is that happening.
I am not saying his results are not at all related do Maca powder, I am just saying Maca powder probably didn’t have as strong effect as you think.
I know a few people who used this product and they aren’t so thrilled with it.