So me and this girl had sex right , on Feb. 19 , she had gotten off her period on the 18th . We had sex alot but i never did cum inside of her , & i wanted to know if theres a chance that i could have gotten her pregnant with precum . because we had unprotected & protected sex . also this was around 2-5 in the morning . the next day i gave her money so she could by the pill so she won't get preggo . she took it around 7 pm the same day . is there a chance she could be pregnant ????? |-O

With all of the signs and symptoms you are having, I would guess you are pregnant and take a test!

Hi Can,

Since you said "had sex a lot" then it is likely that any precum may have contained sperm.

But, she took an emergency contraceptive, Plan B within 72 hours so it is UNLIKELY she will get pregnant. The timing is also likely a bit early for her to get pregnant.

Hope it helps.