I'm really worried my girlfriend is pregnant. We were fooling around 2 days ago & we were rubbing on each other unprotected. I didn't ejaculate, but I'm not sure I didn't let any "precum" out. I've heard it does and doesn't contain sperm, but it probably picked up some from orgasming a little before we were rubbing on each other. My girlfriend hasn't gotten her period yet, and if not soon I'll be in some trouble. However, she is "irregular" and her periods are sometimes delayed. Should I be worried? What are the chances she's pregnant?

Hmm There is a small chance that she can. But it's a very small risk, trust me. precum can sometimes get you pregnant. But I'd say that shes probably stressed out and like you mentioned before she has a history of being irregular. I think you'll be okay, If shes that scared she should take Plan B or "the morning after pill" the sooner she takes it the more effective. She has too take it 72 hours of unprotected sex. But like i said it's a small risk. If she is late in two weeks she can take a HPT or get her blood taken out at the doctors to check if she is pregnant.
-Good Luck :-)