HI, I had sex with my partner multiple times using multiple condoms. Then at midnight we ran out but continued anyway. I believe he may have washed up but dont know if he peed before we had unprotected sex another couple times that evening, although he did not ejaculate or orgasm. as I believe he was worn out. in the morning we had unprotected sex a couple more times and he stopped himeself from orgasm and did not ejaculate i think.? I checked and those two days were my most fertile days. What is the chance of getting pregnant if he didn't ejaculate at all, not even pulled out but he most likely had precum on and in his penis???

There's always a chance of pregnancy. Even if he did not ejaculate, if there was any precum, it likely would have contained sperm from his prior ejaculations.

If he didn't ejaculate at all and it was just precum then there is a chance but it would be low. It depends on if he urinated before, how much precum, etc. Lots of variables.

Plan B may be an option if this happened during the past 72 hours or so. If within 5 days you can get "Ella" from your doctor.

Hope it helps.

Thank you. He did ejaculate the few times prior, and one of the times we had sex without a condom pretty soon following him ejaculating into the last condom. If my ovulation ended aprox on the 18th and this happened on the 17th and 18th, could I test as soon as this Wed the 28th??

I'm not sure how long your cycle is but it may be a few days early early to test. You'd normally ovulate between about days 11-16, so you'd be looking at day 21-26. (28 day cycle).

Wait until your period is due to test and use your first morning urine.

If you still haven't had your period 7-10 days AFTER it was due, then retest. At that point, the hCG level should be high enough to read positive.

False negatives are common testing early. False positives are not. Those new "before your due" home tests are not reliable. The hormone levels are so low.

yup im pregnant

Did you use plan b pill?

f**k u b***h

F''k you too

Hey, I'm currently having the same situation. I really want to know how it turned out with you. Were you pregnant? I feel like I am eventhough he didnt cum. I'm so scared

Are you pregnant ? Really need to know so scared because I have the same situation