Do you think there is a link between breast and cervical cancer? I have some strange feeling affecting my breast actually it is more about tingling sensations and it is not just about tingling it is more like I have started loosing sensation not only in my breast but also in my shoulders and arms. Anyway I remember I was reading something about cervical cancer recently and though I can't remember the text completely I know that it has got to do something with breast so I am curious to hear now if there is a link between breast and cervical cancer?

I am not sure if there is a link between breast and cervical cancer maybe it is more likely that according your symptoms is something about your cervical nerves –they may be damaged or compressed. I think it is more likely these breast disconformities actually is a reflection of your chest stiffening that could easily be caused by what is known cervical radiculopathy condition which usually results in the symptoms you have due to the compressed cervical nerves. Anyway if you still doubt this is about your breast and cervical cancer-and I don't think there is any link between breast and cervical cancer-you might be having some exams and medical control just to check this out.