I need to hear what could be the cause of breast pain in my teenage daughter. She is now 14 and it is been almost a year now she keeps having this breast pain and some itching and stretching also and her around breast area looks pinky. Do you think I should be worried about this breast pain in my teen daughter or this is just a normal part of breast growing? Thanks!

I don't think you should be worry that much-that is just the way some teenage girls experience their breast growing –and basically this breast pain or better some sort of breast disconformities is kind of common in teenage girls and in fact it is all about hormones both estrogen and progesterone and about creating milk ducts also. Anyway whole this process related to the breast growing could last up to 3-5 years and during all this time it could happen your teenage daughter to have this breast pain accompanied with sensitivity and tenderness.

my daughter 10 yrs. brest area arround pain or gulti