Good day everyone.

I am very curious about one connection. I was reading some article a few day ago and it was about the Pericarditis. But in the other corner I just skimmed something about the diet program. I am pretty sure that I could read that it was some diet program that is connected to Pericarditis, but I couldn’t read it til end. It just disappeared lol.

But I am very interested about this since my friend is dealing with pericarditis and I really want to know is there really any link between pericarditis and diet?

If you know anything, let me know.

Good day there Eric.

I am glad that you have asked this question. When we are talking about this topic I can tell you that there is definitely a connection. A lot of people actually can swear that they had a lot of success following some diet program, actually an anti – inflammatory diet program. I know that one friend of mine was following this diet program for almost three months and it helped him. He was eating a lot of fruits, vegetables and he stopped to eat all junk food. When I asked him if he is feeling better, he told me that he noticed a lot of health benefits.

Good day. My name is Joshua and I am 57 years old. I have the same problem as you do. I didn’t know that this diet can have a lot of positive effects on the health and I frankly didn’t know that there is a connection between Pericarditis and some diet program. I will definitely have to look an anti – inflammatory diet and I will see if it is useful to me or not.

Trust me, I am in pain and I am taking ibuprofen but it is not helping me. I will do anything just to get rid of the pain.

Hello everyone.

To be honest I don’t think that there is some crucial connection between pericarditis and some diet program. I think that you should follow some diet program to improve your health and I know that this is the only way that some diet program can actually help you. But I don’t see any connection between pericarditis and diet. Why? Because I know that some people have tried to deal with it with some good diet program, but without any success. That is why they started to treat pericarditis with some medications.

Who knows, experiences are different.

Good luck. 

Greetings guys

I don’t know because I don’t have issue with it so I can’t tell you from my experience, but there is one girl that lives next to my flat and she told me that diet program “saved her life” because she has pericarditis issue. When I asked her how she told me that, at the beginning she didn’t notice any difference (in the first two months, to be precise) but soon she started to notice it. She felt much better and all her blood analyses were much better than before.

I believe that the main reason is this diet program.

Pericarditis can be very dangerous and if you don't treat it on time and on proper way, it can cause a lot of damage to you. There are a few symptoms that you cannot ignore, and those symptoms are : high temperature, cough, abnormal heart rhythms, pain in shoulder, pain in arm, etc. Of course that there is a connection between it - diet program always can be helpful in dealing some disease. For example, low - sodium diet can help. Sometimes it is going to take much more than you have expected, but in the end it is going to be worth of it. Good luck.