I started thinking that I have some compressed cervical nerves for it is been a while I have this problem with tingling sensations in my arms that goes down to my arms fingers but recently I also started having some weird arms and shoulders weakness alike and sometimes I think that my shoulders are numbed and since my symptoms are somewhat worsening I would like to hear if compressed cervical nerves could be the cause to my condition.

It is more likely that it is about compressed cervical nerves and if it turns out your condition is caused by this compressed cervical nerves that you are dealing actually with what is known as cervical radiculopathy and it affects actually your cervical vertebras and its nerves which when gets compressed by some ruptured disc-which is the most common case –than you have this tingling and sensation loss symptoms. Anyway I advice you go see a doc for you might get prescribed some physical therapy along with non-steroidal pain meds or even some steroids that are usually about to be injected in the membrane surrounding the spinal cord in which manner the inflammation and the cervical nerve compression is to be released.