Hello, folks. A certain period ago my sister trued to commit suicide. I really don’t know what could trigger this. I mean, she has been isolated lately, but she didn’t look depressed. I would really like to know how I can help her. Does anyone have any good advice? I really need it.

Hello. Suicide attempting is something very serious. It shows that a person is in terrible psychological condition. What could be a possible motive that makes a person to do such a thing? In any case, your sister should talk to a psychiatrist. There are groups for supporting. Your sister and you and other family members should seek for one of these groups. I am not sure how I can help you more. I hope everything will be all right with your sister. Tell me what happens. Bye!

I seriously hope that you have already started to work on this issue with your sister. She is probably in terrible state of mind if she had tried to take her own life!

How old is she? Sometimes very young people aren’t able to appreciate their own life and they think that some things are very important (such as love) and they believe that everything is going bad and they are not trying to see the big picture.

So try to talk to your sister about the cause of this act because you have the strongest bound with her. Also whole family should be involved in a support group but then again ask her psychiatrist for opinion. try to find the best solution.