My mother has first signs of multiple sclerosis. She so desperate and I’m worried a lot. I try to inform myself about this awful disease as much as it possible. I know that there is no cure and that my mum will be very ill one day. Tell me can multiple sclerosis manipulate a patient's personality?

Well, as you know, multiple sclerosis is very difficult and severe disease. Behavioral and personality changes are very common. When physical problems start to be very stressful, patient may feel very frustrated and depressed. Also, mental changes, such as forgetfulness or loss of concentration may occur. It’s very important to give big support to people with this disease.

Well you should be by her side...It's normal for MS patients to have bad mood. But it also helps them to have near people who love them. Plus they don t want to feel that people feel sorry for them... They may have problems...but they re still the same people :)