I was just recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and I am overwhelmed with all the things that I now need to get informed about. I am trying my very best to be optimistic and positive and am determined to stay healthy for as long as I possibly can. It would be really great if someone can tell me what the best diet is for people with Multiple Sclerosis. Would other patients please share their nutritional habits with me?

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. What type of MS do you have? Personally, I steer clear of refined sugars and processed foods, and have started on a traditional foods diet as soon as I was told I have Multiple Sclerosis. I also take cod liver oil and vitamin D supplements. I am not sure to what extent this helps my Multiple Sclerosis, but I am convinced that leading a healthy life with healthy habits has contributed to me feeling good. These habits are good even for people without Multiple Sclerosis, so if you want to know more, please do ask and I am happy to tell you more.