I heard somewhere that massage can be very useful for multiple sclerosis. I’m not sure that it’s truth but I would like to try if it’s safe for people with MS. I have MS for more then five years and generally I’m well. Does anybody know is massage useful for multiple sclerosis?

Yes, of course. It can very useful for people with MS. It can help you to relax and reduce stress, what is very important for your condition. I’m going to massage once a month and I can tell you that I feel great after it. Massage may be dangerous if you have osteoporosis.

Massage is a wonderful tool to help cope with the effects of MS. I suggest finding a local LMT in your area, making sure to let them know ahead of time you are looking for help living with MS. I'm hoping this helps. If you'd like more information as to how it can help, you can click on the following link or research it yourself by google-ing "massage and multiple sclorosis"

Be well,

MT79

if you have ms, please get your vitamin D level checked. And I woild guess that your body is acidic. eat alkaline organic foods.

Our Doctor recommended Omega-3 fatty acid supplement to decreases MM9 production in relapsing MS.  Don't forget to balance your diet and eat plenty of food rich  in Omega 3.

I think it is , multiple sclerosis may be caused by something called blood stasis, which is inactive circulation

reflexology and massage can be useful but for some reason a doctor told my friend with ms not to do massage

so maybe check with a doctor