i am 18 years old me and my boyfriend have sex on a very regular basis and we don't always use protection like we are suppose to. my periods are very regular and i usally get them every month i never even missed a month since i first starting getting them when i was 12. my last period was jan.27,07 and it's now apr.4 so i did not get my period in feb. or mar. im not stressed i haven't gained or lost no dramatic amount of weight if any at all everythings been going good for me except this situation. i took a pregnancy test a day before my first missed period which was feb.26(first response preg.test) it was negative,i took another one mar.9(first response preg.test) and it was negative i also took one Sunday(first response preg.test) and it was negative. i don't know what else could be making my period not come iv'e never had any problems like this before so am nervous. is it more then likely that im not pregnate or is to still to early to tell i don't really have any symptoms except a lil breast tenderness,i seem to to sometimes get a headache everyday and i seem to feel a lil nasesous,i get cramps her and ther which makes me think my period is coming but i go to the bathroom and theres nothing...............please give me some advice i would reall y appreciate it.....*THANKS IN ADVANCE*

How often does it happen that a negative pregnancy test turns out to be wrong, and you really are pregnant? I don't know, but I would think, maybe you should try a different brand of pregnancy test since you say you used the same one three times, or maybe you should even see your doctor to ask for a blood pregnancy test. 

I would be nervous too if this happened to me. A missed period, feeling nauseous, sore breasts... it sounds like you could be pregnant. But then why do you get negative pregnancy test results all the time? Time for the doctor to step in and solve the mystery, I say!

I am having the SAME problem...last period was feb 1st...neg preg tests and no period!!! what symptoms have you had? Have you gone to the doctor?

I'm in a simular situation. I have now skipped two periods. I had a blood test and it came back neg, however I have many early pregnancy symptoms. I've been getting cramps that make me think I'm going to get my period for five weeks, but no period. I've also had breast tenderness, like around my period, and headaches. I've heard of something called the Hook Effect. Its when the HGC hormone that indicates pregnancy is too high and they have to dilute it before it will show a positive pregnancy. If I don't get my period in a couple weeks, I'm going to insist on an ultra sound. Even if I'm not pregnant...two missed periods might mean that something else is wrong.

you can be missing your periods due to stress.

hi...would love to know what your outcome was as I going through the same problem with o avail from my docs!!

it might be PCOS that is what I have

I am also facing the same problem...missed 2 periods but negative Blood (HCG <1 ) test.
Doctor advised me to take pills which induce periods. But i am nervous to do so
until i know why it is getting delayed as my period was always regular for every 26 days.
Waiting.... Please suggest what else test i can go for

Hi ladies, i've got the same issue, and it has actually happened to me twice this year. I'm 15 days delayed had 3 home tests, all of them negative but still no period. However, since that happens to me quite a lot i can say that 1. anxiety and stress are the main factors that can delay you in general. 2. Google multiple ovarian cistes, can also delay you for a long time. 3. very few possibilities of being pregnant if the test says no, but testing should be done after you're at least 3 days delays and occur in different times after your missing period.
4. the symptoms of pregnancy such as cramping or brest tenderness and headaches to which you reffered are also pre- menstual signs
5. the chance of a test showing negative 3 days after the expected period are about 1% depending on the test (clear blue does miracles in predicting though) Imagine now what are the chances if more than 1 tests are used. Finally, each woman is different so please to not rely on what a doctor said to one of you, it might be completely irrelevant. Hope i helped. Ina

I am having the same situation and am beginning to freak just a bit. I haven't had a period since the last week of February, and if I am pregnant, it happened March 18, so I'd be 6wks. I've missed 2 periods so far, but I've taken **5** over the counter tests, and all negative! I took the first 2 a few days after my first missed period with a few days in between them, one on Monday, and one today. I have another that I'm saving for next week. I even changed brands! I don't have headaches, but my breasts are a little sensitive...but that may be my imagination. I'm really tempted to get a blood test at Planned Parenthood (no health insurance), but thats $50 I don't really have. I'm so worried about this, but I don't really know what to do. I'm 23 and its not unusual for me to skip a period every once in a while, but I've never skipped 2 in a row. No weight loss/gain, and no real added stress (unless you count a new relationship). Do you think its worth it to get the test or am I overreacting? I've never wanted a period so bad in my life lol.

Hello, i was wondering if you went and did the blood test and if you ever found out what was going on. I am in the exact same situation!!

my situation is somewhat similar my period was 3-4 days earlier than normal,!what could that mean ,pregnancy?it lasted maybe 3 days ,but was very light hardly bleed any not like i usually do and when i thought I was off because there was no "extreme light bleeding" and maybe within a few hours i started to spot for the rest of the day ,then it stopped!but while my cycle started those 3 days early i had excruitating pains what it felt like and it was never bad like that before. I'm more sensitive to things this past few days ,more sensitive than usual!!im always hungry ,it feels like and then sometimes while im eating it feels hard to make my self swollow down the food it makes me kind of sick?at times my stomach feels as if its stretching little by little.could ANYONE help me!! *Also my period started nov. 30th so and ended around the 3rd of december and then thats when it had stopped all day then later spotted for a little bit then completely stopped,!!!

I am now 21 days late for my period. I have always had a regular 28-29 menstrual cycle. It could be stress or something else I know, but I have not seen any changes in my life or more stress than usual. Maybe I'm blind, I don't know... I took a home pregnancy test 6 days ago, came up negative. Bloated abdomen, sore boobs, back pain, fatigue, food cravings, I've got it all. Eating is not in my ''normal'' habits lol. I am a thin young women who doesn't eat much, but all of it changed. I can eat close to 10 times a day. Since I'm really tired, I don't move around a lot. I like to relax and sleep, but I also have active days where I just don't shut up or stop moving haha... Ups and downs all the time. My emotions are like a non-stopping roller coaster right now. Does anyone have advice for me ? I wish to be pregnant. I ''feel'' pregnant, and my boyfriend thinks I am too. I'm just afraid that my head is playing with me and that is all. Thanks !

Hi, I recently skipped 2 periods. Had one at end of Jan '13 and skipped Feb and March. I had never missed one before so v freaked. I'm regular in that my period is never usually more than a week off except for last August when I was 15 days late. It is usually 3-4 days later than the previous month which is still a regular cycle. To be regular does not mean you have to have it on the same day each month. Anyway, I had all the symptoms of pregnancy. Bloated, headache daily, constipation, sore lower back, increased appetite, cravings. Then on 3rd April my period came on about a week early. I was thinking back to Feb to look for any clues as to why I missed 2 months. In Feb I took a lot of a certain painkiller for a v bad toothache. I took ibuprofen. Now I took double coz I literally couldn't talk the pain was so bad. when i say double i didn't quite leave 4 hrs btw doses. I think it was the ibuprofen. Having read up on it since it is an NSAID, a type of drug that CAN impair fertility in women. So if any of you have taken ibuprofen or any other NSAID it might be worth stopping and seeing if that's it. It took 2 months to work itself out in my system. Other medications cause the same thing too so if anyone is on meds check how they may mess with your cycle. Remember if you don't get a period you have not ovulated. So look for a reason that prevented ovulation assuming pregnancy is ruled out of course. Hope this helps someone. Just to add if you miss 3 in row and not pregnant you need to see a doctor as they say not having one for longer than that leaves a woman at risk of uterine problems from too much oestrogen in the body.

Hi girls i have the same problem i last had my period from 4th of jan 2017 and i still dont have my period i have done up to 5 test and they are negative i had me spotting but never my period i would get light blood spottings now and then but not my period i have grampimg i feel bloated my jeans are tight i go to the loo more often i am more moody small little things make me go crazy i eat alot more with wiers craving i crave funny things i sleep alot and my lower back feels like breakinf i cant sleep on my tummy anymore coz it cramps alot my body gets tired vert fast so i role arround in bed alot . Can some one help me .