So, my period is months late. I was a regular.

If I was to be pregnant, I would be over 14 weeks now. 

I've taken 6 different pregnancy test which have all been negative. The last one I took was yesterday morning.

Am I just getting paranoid? I mean, it's been 14 weeks, if I was, shouldn't one have been positive by now?

I really hope I'm not. 

i didn't see my period for 3 months once , and i had to go to the doctor. since  i was not sexually active i had no fear but the worst part was my left foot was swollen for 4 months from strenuous excersize, but for ur situation i assume ur sexually active and if the test are negative u should probably check with ur doctor  for a blood test just to make sure. or find out what da hell is going on 

I'm afraid to go to the doctor. I'm only 17 and my parents have me covered with insurance. So, if i go in and get a blood test, they will know.
I know I shouldn't be sexually active when i'm not prepared to have a kid, but what can i do now.

if u had sex 14 weeks ago then ur no pregnant if u have had ur period last month without intercourse. 14 weeks , that was 2 months and weeks ago.

14 weeks! wait another week, ur cycle might be changing

I haven't had my period in months. The last time i had it, it started Dec. 26th.
But i haven't gotten it since then.
I've taken six different tests, all negative.
I just don't know anymore.

yeah thats sh*t is scary, do u have a swollen foot? last year this same time i wasn't having my periods, and i wasn't having sex either so i went to the doctor and they couldn't diagnosed for anything bcuz they couldn't find a problem , for 4 months i didn't see my periods after i stop taking aerobics class do less walking it i had my period. is their any-other abnormal things happening ? its seems serious, i think u should tell ur parents what is going on

if u were pregnant u would having been having symptoms , from early, or after 6-8weeks. am not sure but i have never heard about a person been pregnant and having no symptoms after 8 weeks , and that would b abnormal .