Me and my boyfriend have sex pretty regularly and before today it had been about two weeks. Today me and my boyfriend have had sex and after when I got home I was bleeding but on when I wipe (it's a little heavy.) I have been on the pill last month, but have not taken it this month and my period has not yet came (unless this is what it is, but it's not like a normal period.) My breast are also getting larger and tender to the touch, and seem very full. I started to gain wait also, which I usually do not; But this could also be from a pill called Seriquil that I began to take that has side affects of gaining wait. I also started taking a fEw more pills for mood stabilizers and a sleeping agent. What could this be ??

I'm not sure but the part about your breasts could be a possible sign of pregnan