hi im 20 years old and 7 days ago i had brown spotting which i thought was the beginning of my period but then it only lasted for 2 days and it was very lite and only stayed brown. ive been having brown discharge and cramps at night. ive also had tender breast for almost a week and a half. i dont know what any of these signs mean can someone help me out.

It could be implantation bleeding and cramping. After about seven days or so, when an egg is fertilized, it implants in the uterus. This can cause mild bleeding and cramping. This would also explain the tender breasts. I hope this doesn't freak you out in case you don't want to be pregnant.

It could also be a short, odd period. Occasionally women have these.

To find out which one it may be, take a pregnancy test.

i have just started spotting again 9 days after the last time i spotted what does this mean? i still havent had a pregnancy test as i thought i had started my period which looks like i still havent. breast r still tender. i usually have a regular cycle ive never missed a period and its never been late. im hoping im not pregnant but i hope more that im not sick or anything do you know what i should do.

I suggest you take a pregnancy test. If it comes out negative, you can wait a month. If the symptoms persist, see a doctor.