What can that mean I had spotting for two days before my period my period was due Feb 9 but nothing but I was feeling tender breast and spotting brown before that day came and the Day past I don't feel nothing ...should I be worried should I just wait and see ...sometimes my stomach have a little sharp pain but nothing serious I think help please :( I really DON'T want to be pregnant ... I had sex around the beginning of this month or the ending of last month .. what should I do ?

Is your menstruation cycle is normal? Cos if not and irregular,its just delayed..I experienced that before.. I was spotting and it was brownish..and yes tender breast..thought I was pregnant! But not! Well Its really normal mostly if your period is on way. :)

Well my period is kinda irregular because last month I was late too so I shouldnt worry then right ? Like the thing is I had my period long before stop getting it for like a year and just got it again last year around Nov. Was Regular till last month ...

Oh we are same too!! My period is Irregular, so yes! nothing to worry!! if you have irregular period you can tell when it is coming, or if you know when was your due last month, sometimes its so sooo delayed! and sometimes there are times that its normal! and its on exact date. And then it changes again, like for me in the past 3 months my period were really normal! my period came every end of the month! and then last and December, my period came on the 8th of 2012, so its super delayed! lol then, I was expecting my next would come January 8-9,2013 so my period didn't come! so I am almost 1 week delay!!! I thought i am going to be pregnant! and I am excited about it! then I started feeling sore on my breasts, and pain cramping on my lower abdomen.. and I was also spotting! for 2 days! and its almost 2 weeks delayed, so me and my husband advice me to take a Home pregnancy test! then it came to (-) negative! which made me a little upset! lol! so after 2 weeks of delayed!! in the next day! I got my period!!!!! so that's why I never trust my PERIOD anymore!!! cos I have irregular cycle! which is really hard to track!! (sigh) So yes!! nothing to worry dear!!! :) I'm worse than what you are experiencing! Hahaha!! lol -_-

Oh okay good thank you very Much that was really helpful <3 and best wishes for you tryna get pregnant :) thanks again