Sorry If this have been gone over before, this is my first post.

My periods have always been irregular, so it wasn't really anything new when it didn't come mid-january like it was supposed to. On January 27th I noticed a bit of blood, not even enough to justify using a pad, but it was there and it was an almost brown-ish color. And or about 8 days I spotted like that and in the last few days I've finally just started using a light pad, but still not enough blood to justify a tampon, and its no longer the brownish-color but a regular color. The day after this weird period started I had some mild cramps but none since...

My breasts have been tender for about the last week and I had to go and buy new bras tonight... I don't think i'm pregnant though i havent taken a hpt. I was just wondering if anyone else has any idea what it could be.

It's mostly the longer weird-acting period that has me a little concerned.
sorry if it's TMI and thanks.

ive been having the same .. ive had tender boobs for about 4 weeks now .. slight spotting sounds same as yours .. ive also had like a period pain in my hips around the back .. ive done countless preg test .. all saying a neg .. took a wee sample to docs .. still a neg .. ive got a blood test due this thursday coming .. so i dont have a clue wats happenin to me .. so i cant be much help but at least you know .. you not the only 1 .. xxx

Well, I can't be much help either except to say I'm the same, I'm going to take a pregnancy test JUST in case, but I am on the pill and haven't missed any or anything, so I am ALMOST certain that I can't be pregnant...but better to check I guess.

The only thing that I can suggest is that I had these symptoms shortly after my 'week off' the pill, where I was supposed to not take the pill for a week, but I actually only waited 3 or 4 days then started taking the pill again early, to try and encourage my period to fall during the week rather than on the weekend...the booklet that came with my tablets told me that this was allowed, as long as you don't wait LONGER than the allotted week, but didn't mention anything about these symptoms. But I'm considering that this could be the reason for these symptoms, since any imbalance or change in hormones could affect my body....

I have no idea if the original poster is in the same situation with the pill or anything, but thought it was worth mentioning in case she is and that eases her fears.

I am hoping that this is all it is for me too!

I wish some one could help on this I have no insurance and this is happening to me also. This has been going on for 12 days thought I had a period last week, for the first day and a half it was crazy then it went away, then I had light spotting then on friday I was a mess with brown and when I say a mess I was a mess. Then slight bleeding when I wipe but mostly brown, I have for the last couple of days had a slight cramp on the right side, last week my low back was killing me, my boobs are kind of sensative not a ton.

I'm currently experiencing the same things, and, simply from experience with my body, here's my recommendations if you don't want (or have the money) to see a doctor: it's most likely stress related. You don't have to feel ridiculously anxious for your body to react hormonally to mental, physical, or emotional stress. I've missed periods for months and been spotting or bleeding for months with no diagnosable medical cause when I've been under stress of some kind. DO take a pregnancy test, or two, or three- you can never be too sure. And, if you have unusual or excessive pain accompanying any of these symptoms, GO TO THE DOCTOR. It could be a symptom of an std or bacterial infection, and extended lack of treatment of this could lead to infertility or other complications. If it continues for over a month, or if you can't identify any possible causes of stress, go to thedoctor. But give it time, in my experience. Doyour research (the web is a magical thing), keep a lookout for any other wayward symptoms, check your options, and try destressing first. Be kind to your body. It could also easily be birth control related, if you are on that- all hormonal birth controls mess with your, well, hormones, and can cause irregularities no matter how long you've been on them. Depending on your age, some women also still hit growth spurts that affect their hormonal balance in their early twenties. The long and short of it is, look for more serious symptoms, and if those arise, get medical treatment. Otherwise, we're women, and our hormones will be erratic until we're dry and barren.

HI
I AM ROSE. ACTUALLY I AM TRYING FOR HAVING BABY FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS. MY PERIOD IS REGULAR. I HAD DONE ALL TEST BUT EVERYTHING IS FINE. THIS MONTH I HAD VERY LONG LASTING PERIOD, I AM FINE NOW BUT I GOT BREAST PAIN FROM BEGINNING OF PERIOD. STILL MY BOOBS ARE VERY HURTING ME. BUT WHY? I DON'T KNOW. SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE.

Hello, i have also same condition, please any one tell me and guide me. I am pregnant???

I have been spotting for 3 months now and still having my regular period in between and about a week ago my breasts started to be very sore throat tender. I got my tubes tied 17 years ago so I know its not pregnancy. Finally got my referral to the specialist by they can't even get me in til mid April. I just need answers internet has been no help.

Hey, I see the post is very old. But am just wondering, did you ever find out what's wrong? And how long after did the bleeding stop? Are your periods back on track?

Hey, sorry to post here after so long ago, did you ever find out what caused it? Did the bleeding get to stop naturally? Thank you

Are you experiencing the same thing... as am I . Would love to know what this is ... xx

What were the doctors results

Did you ever get an answer to this??