I've been having pregnancy symptoms for the past few weeks now. I have sex every night with my bf. We use the withdrawal method. I thought I missed my period but then I realized I miscalculated. One morning I woke up with a little bit of spotting, with today (the 2nd day) the bleeding is EXTREMELY heavy. If this suddenly is my menstrual cycle its very odd because its 7 days early. Also...last week I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I am testing again in 4 days to make sure.

Also, I have been gaining weight, having cravings, vomiting because of certain smells etc. Im afraid that I'm just tricking myself into thinking I'm pregnant

Hi Little,

The timing is odd if you are experiencing heavy bleeding a week before your period was due.  Normally you might experience "implantation bleeding."  That would be very light spotting, so light you probably wouldn't even need a pad. 

There is a chance it may be a miscarriage.

Testing before your period is due would almost always give a negative result.  It takes some time for the hormones to rise high enough to be detected.  Wait another few more days then test.

Good luck.

Thank You thats what I was thinking. I took the test so early on because I had thought i missed it.