:'( i am i terrrible pain , is it possible to have crackd a rib during my coughing fits in the a
last 4 weeks/ how do i take care of it? :'(

That is definately a possibility and can happen with diseases such as pneumonia or pertussis. Definately see a doctor as soon as you can, they can check to see if you cracked a rib or not and can prescribe you something for the pain.

I bet you have Pleurisy (lots of people get it during/after pneumonia). Your lungs stick to your ribcage when you breathe and it hurts like broken ribs (but it's actually your lungs). An Xray can tell if you have it.

The bummer is the treatment. You have to drink lots of water and take ibuprofen. Once I started the water and ibuprofen, mine went away after two or three weeks. That was several years ago. Once in a great while I'll experience that pain again for 30 - 60 seconds. But then it goes away. My doctor said that's normal.

Get checked out & good luck!