Hey, recently I started to do yoga with my good friend. She is into it for a while, so she convinced me that this is really amazing, especially for the stress reducing. So, I listened to her because lately, I have stress issue on my job. Whatever I try, it is good. So, yoga is really good. I need to admit. But, today I had a muscle cramp in upper abdomen during yoga, and now I feel pain under rib when breathing. Is it possible that I did something wrong during the yoga or this is something that is more serious than this? 

Maybe yoga is not for you, did you ever think about it? When you feel pain under rib when breathing that is not something that you should ignore. I know that everyone says that you should add some activity and healthy things in your life, but our bodies are different and we should find what is OK with us. Maybe, you are not for yoga and yoga is not for you. Maybe you should go to your doctor and do some x-ray test to see what is going one there, why you have difficulty while you are breathing. Maybe you have hurt yourself while you were doing yoga? 

Well, you definitely made a bad move. I am one hundred percent sure that this is the main reason why you feel the pain during yoga - you did something wrong, maybe you have cracked the rib and there it goes - pain that it won't go away. So, I would definitely recommend you to visit a doctor and let him take care of it. After so many tests, he will know what is your problem, are your ribs cracked or something else. You should not stand the pain, you need to find the cause of the pain and seek some painkillers! 

Celebrity

For sure, you did something wrong while you were doing yoga. So first, you should take a deep breath. If this won't go away, you should really tell your yoga instructor what is going on, because, if they are licensed (and I believe that they are), they do know all of those yoga poses that are just for those situations, that is good for this pain, to get rid of it. I know that you are worried because yoga is supposed to make you feel good about yourself, but sometimes it can happen a thing like this. Don't worry, it will go away. You will be OK. 

Hello guys, I am teaching yoga for 4 years now, and I had a lot of the members who actually got hurt while they were doing some poses. Usually, they don't stretch enough or they are numb while they are doing some poses and that is why this all happens. Muscle cramp in the upper abdomen is very common and this is narrowly connected to pain under rib when you are breathing. It goes from one part of your body to another. Usually, no treatment is needed because if you got this "injury" during the yoga, it will go away within a couple of days.

I think that it also depends on what type of yoga you are doing, because, if I am not wrong, there are so many different types of yoga. My good friend was doing so-called bikram yoga, that is a very specific form of yoga that encompasses 26 postures The whole process of this type of yoga in the begriming can cause significant discomfort in many parts of the body. The most common pain is a pain in or near the ribs, which can be the result of many conditions of varying severity. So, when you notice that you have this pain when you notice that you have trouble while you are breathing, you might want to pause your yoga classes until you are better.