I get up every morning with joint pain, my vision is blurred even with corrected lenses. i develop dry scaly patches on my skin mostly my arms and legs. I started exercises 3mths. ago, and exercise regularly 3 to 4 times per week and take vitamins and yet i am always tired. Or better yet feel tired, but slightly energetic. What could be a possible cause? and i will have it checked out.

There may be supplement drug intereaction could cause such problems like blurred vsion.

Talk to your doctor immediately, and try and get natural source of vitamins from food and instead totally depending on supplements.

Also, I advise read several other forums, and other people's problmes online to understand better.

take care.

check for hypothyriodism!!

Well,
I think that this might be induced by several things. Diabetes can affect your body this way and like previous poster suggested you might want to check your thyroid gland as well. If your thyroid gland is not working properly you might have these problems. You should see your doctor and check your blood sugar levels and your thyroid gland just to be sure if these are the things that are causing your problem in the morning. Can you tell me more about your diet? You need to have proper diet when you exercise because your body needs energy to get rid of this condition. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best,
Nelie