Hi, what can be reason for blurred vision after exercise? I train basketball and while I am in the move I can see perfectly, but I have some troubles after the game.

Hi, for the past half year I have been having occasional sudden blurred vision losses. Usually it lasts for a few seconds. Maybe it is caused by insufficient supply of oxygen or some insufficiency of optical nerve. I have noticed that it gets worse when I am under physical stress. Now I am thinking of changing my diet, so I can feel better altogether and promote eyes health as well. I have made an appointment by neurologist to have it checked since I am getting worried.

These two vision issues don't sound the same to me. I, too, have suffered from blurred vision while exercising intensely. Mine doesn't happen AFTER the exercise but during; while I'm running long distance or playing soccer. Sudden blurred vision (not exercise related) that only lasts for a few seconds sounds like a different problem. Those posts should be 2 different threads. The second post sounds (on the surface) to be more serious than the first and may even be indicative of diabetes (I'm not a doctor).

Check on multiple sclerosis which can cause blurred vision while exercising,.

I would see an eye doctor at once-- this could be pigment dispersion syndrome, or pigment dispersion glaucoma.

I would have to agree...go see your optometrist because those are perfect signs for PDS

You should have an MRI. I suffer from same. Have been to opthalmologist. He said my eyes are all right. My neurologist found 3 brain white matter lesions, and 1 in my spine. On the outside I am my usual self, but as I like walking a lot, this is causing a lot of misery. I do not have a diagnosis as yet, and my neurologist said that I do not MS.

I've had the same problem.  I've been to an eye doctor and apparently I have nothing wrong with my eyes.  It may be because you aren't getting enough iron.  Iron apparently helps the form of Haemoglobin which carries oxygen in your blood.  If not enough oxygen is getting to your eyes then you may experience problems :) this is just what I've been told recently and I've started taking iron supplements, yet to see results as it's only been a few days :)  

i have same when exercising was told it was optic neuritis but not got ms neuroligist says had it nearly 5 years up and down never goes better in dim lit room

Thanks so much for the suggestion about iron. I have had problems with blurry vision in conjunction with exercise for over ten years now. Eye doctors and neurologist can't find anything wrong. So aggravating! I am often iron deficient, so maybe that is the culprit. I will get back on my supplements and see if it helps. Thanks again!

I suffer from the same thing, having consulted my club doctor - it is due to fitness levels. I need to get physically fitter, doing short high intensive exercises.

Is your vision blurry or fuzzy??? I would describe mine as more fuzzy, going gray for a few seconds, I can feel it coming on for a few seconds, last for a few seconds, then it goes normal, only happens once in a while, which makes it more frustrating. No one seems to know why!!

i have the same problem, after my training for bodybuilding ( beginner ) i always want to drink some water so i walk to the bathroom and when i trust the lights on normally im used to see a white color but i see a red/pink color and my head starts bouncing for maybe like 4/5 seconds and then its all normal again.

I to get blurred vision while playing soccer. How do I get it to stop?

Training for a marathon and I've noticed my vision is MUCH worse. I had lasik a while back so i know what it's like to have good vision but every time I push myself really hard my vision gets worse. I'm going to try the iron supplements. Hopefully that's the ticket.

If it works then I'll have forgotten to tell you all on this thread. If it doesn't work then I'll go see if I have MS