I have hard time with my headaches and blurred vision lately. Those headaches I have are so sharp and pulsating followed with blurred vision meaning I’m unable to see things around me for a while. I wonder what might have caused this headaches and blurred vision I have. Thanks.

Whenever the headaches are followed by blurred vision it is possible that there’s hidden some serious medical condition and usually it is some eye disease or even diabetes that might cause many other medical conditions. I personally had headaches followed by inability to see small things and blurred vision manifested in sensations of having dark holes in front of your eyes or dark spots through which I couldn’t see anything. And in fact having blurred vision almost always indicate that you might have some eye problems that causes your headache whether it is glaucoma, cataracts, floaters and other eye diseases but it also may indicate the possibility of stroke or even a tumor brain. I had glaucoma provoked by high pressure in my eyes and now I have my regular ophthalmologist controls that require measurement of my eyes pressure and periodically eye dilation in order to check out for any signs of possibly high blood pressure or even diabetes. And there’re also some other self-help steps that might help you reduce your problem such as use of sunglasses or quitting smoking, avoid alcohol, regular control of your blood pressure and cholesterol as well as of sugar level. And I personally try to eat food rich in antioxidants.

thanx was so good