My mother and I always have knee joint pains, shoulders and waist pains. Is there any food to eat to solve this problem or any exercise and medications to take. Please help.

Thank you so much.

it could be that you have not got enough synovial fluid betwwen your joint which can sometime cause pain,but if i was you i would go and see a doctor as it sounds a little bit more serious.if you are overweight this could be the problem as the weight on joints can be strained and you bones will hurt because of this,but i would advise you to go and see a doctor.

I would suggest that you take supplements/vitamins for joint pains.  Hercules Joint Health contains carefully combined nutrients, shown to provide joint health benefits.  Hercules Joint Heath is a unique blend of three natural ingredients formulated to protect the joints.  For more details please visit - http://www.herculesvitamins.com/product_template.php?page=jointhealth

There are many foods rich in Omega 3's that would help reduce your joint pain. The American Heart Foundation advises eating at least two portions of oily fish a week with a portion equating to around 140g or 5oz for maximum health benefits. I myself am worried about consuming that much fish because of contaminates so I supplement it with Omega XL. I too suffered from wrist and knee pain from years of wear and tear. I saw an Omega XL ad on the internetand did some research being the skeptic I am. The company has nothing but good reviews and testimonials so I gave it a try and now I am a believer. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Knee pain is a common word in present world. If take care, you can live without pain. I experience with same problem for 10 months. I followed some tips and i did some exercise for joint pains relief. I take some best Glucosamine supplements as well. I saw results within two weeks. Do knee related exercise daily in the morning and evening.