Ok, I've recently started taking a few vitamins. Are they necessary? If so, what do you recommend?

I'm doing a Ultra Mega Gold Multi from GNC, 1500 mg of Glucosamine and 1500 mg of MSM. Also throw in a little extra Zinc and Calcium.

Am I overdoing it?

I'm taking krill oil from Hercules Vitamins. I've learned that Krill oil has greater bio-availability than both fish oil and flax oil with up to 48 times more antioxidant activity. Krill oil’s Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) omega-3 and omega-6 are in a ratio close to the human cell resulting in greater absorption than fish oil and flax oil. Unlike fish and flax oils, krill oil is also a natural source of omega-9. It helps to promote healthy cardiovascular and circulatory systems.

I just go for a regular multi in case I am missing some of the trace minerals etc. After that it just seems like expensive pee

I'm with Bob on this. I too, do a multi-vitamin. Most nutritionists say that if we eat a well-balanced diet we should be getting all the vitamins we need from our food. Since I don't, I do the multi.

Hi  I started taking supplement from doTERRA essential oils Lifelong vitality pack where It has all A-Z of vitamins and minerals  Microplex MVp aand xeo Omega complex using essential oils Clove, Frankincense, Thyme, Cumin, Wild orange, Peppermint, Ginger, Caraway and German Chamomile.  Since taking these supplements i havent been sick in over a year n half... No bugs, coughs , colds, my skin is flawless and i have much better energy levels.... really recommend getting it... Go here: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I do a multi-vitamin/mineral for the stuff that diet may have missed + extra Vit E and C for air in recovery.

I take Twinlab's Super Twin Multi, and a 1000 mg of calcium.

Not a real milk drinker so I take the high test calcium to get my daily fill.

ST vitamins are prolly overkill, but my Nutritionist said it was okay.

I try to remember to take a multi-vitamin.

That's not going that well.

I do usually remember to take a calcium supplement that I really don't need. But I'm still at an age where I can maintain what I've got before I start to lose it, so I'm trying to do just that.