:-( I have been getting really bad pains in my kness.. especially when i wear high shoes but even when i havnt been wearing them, the pain movers up my leg and it actually feels like a bruise on my thighs. my knees crack alot aswel, and i sometimes get pains in my shoulders. what could this be?

Joint hypermobility(loose joint) may be a sign of Ehler-Danlos syndrome, Marfan syndrome or rheumatoid arthritis. High heels are more traumatic to the knees because of the added stress. Knee braces or support will help stablilze the knees and reduce the pain. Physical exercise will help strengthen the muscles of your knees and shoulders. Analgesics such as aspirin will help reduce the inflammation.

I think that hoseclamps is probably onto something here with the diagnosis. It would be a good idea for you to see your doctor to make sure that what you've got is what we suspect it is. In the meantime, you can take analgesics to keep yourself and your pain under control. In any case, keep us posted on what the diagnosis turns out to be!