I have acne, all over my face. I also have open pores on my nose. I heard Vitamin B is good for your skin, but can vitamins help in healing pimples and zits? How effective are they?

Hi. Vitamins are necessary for the health of the skin, immune system and hormonal balance. All these things are related with acne. Vitamins A and B are important for your skin. Deficiency of Vitamin A can lead to acne – excess of Vitamin A can also lead to acne. Also, Vitamin A strengthens your skin. Vitamins D and E can also help your skin in healing process. Vitamins B are great for your skin, nail, and the hair. Vitamins B3, 6 and 5 are recommended for acne sufferers. Best is to take a B complex. Vitamin E is very effective in healing process, and so is Vitamin C. Vitamin C also has an anti-inflammatory effect.

Vitamins are essential organic compounds that your body needs to grow and to function at its best. Vitamins are recommended on your daily diet because food alone cannot suffice an overall optimal health and well-being. At Hercules Brand, our mission of providing nutritional products of the highest possible quality. By providing the highest quality products, we are proud to help you and your family create a healthier and vigorous lifestyles.  Find out what's recommended for you - http://www.herculesvitamins.com