Heya, I recently bought a V-FIT exercise bike, and I was wondering what the benefits are of it?
Thank you.

Hi
1. Riding an exercise bike regularly helps improve your cardiovascular health. Heart disease and stroke are leading killers of men and women, so this benefit shouldn't be overlooked....
2.One of the surprising benefits of exercise bikes is that riding one can help manage pain, too. According to the American Council on Exercise, researchers at the Virginia Medical Center found that study participants with chronic back pain who rode an exercise bike for 25 minutes had a lower perception of pain for at least 30 minutes afterward....
2. low impact Because you're not jumping or running on an exercise bike, it's relatively easy on your joints. For that reason, an exercise bike benefits anyone with joint problems or pain....