Gday,
I just had my tonsils removed last Thursday 2/11/06 after year and year of contant inflammed swelling. I am 31yr old. I was realesed from hospital late Thursday night after feeling okay with no pain. I ate a pkt of potato crisps!!
In the last few days the pain is getting prehaps more noticeble, am running out of painkillers. I am breathing more heavy while sleeping which is causing my throat to dry out. Also my breath is getting a little smelly and i have a white guey stuff at back where tonsils once were. Is this all normal? And when does it generaly go away as smelly breath is embarrasing!! :$
Also when I awoke from anesetic the doctor asked if I ever had quincy when I was younger, what is that? I probally should of asked him but I was groggy at time and forgot.
Cheers, I hope someone can help out!!

Edit- My ear are also were sore.
Troy

hey. ahm quincy is like abscesses on the tonsils. :S omhg i have tonislitis for the last 2/3 mnths on and off. comes back every time after im finished my medication :-(

:cry: :cry: :cry: im 38 female & just had my tonsils removed & im ina great deal of pian had to get gp in this morning he said ive got secondary infection :cry: :cry: :cry:

the white guey stuff would be skin... u basically have to wait for that to fall off and will take a few days. as for the breathe problem again thats due to the white skin at the back of your throat. you'll notice your taste buds are off aswell and your own saliva will taste foul!

gargle sensitive mouth wash and brush your teeth as often as u can. and keep chewing chewing gums as its good movement for your jaw!