Hi, Every since a young age I would have white spots on my tonsils.I get really bad breath. 3 years ago I started to cough them up,they are white, smelly chunky things. I would get sore throats and there would be white spots on my tonsils. They come back and then go.IT could be  a year later then come back and stay for a whole another year. I have no idea what they are and how to get rid of them? IS IT A SERIOUS CONDITION? DO I NEED SURGERY FOR THIS? SOMEONE HELP PLSSS!!!

Hey Maddy
What you have is known as Tonsillolith. This is a very average thing to have (speaking from personal experience).
After suffering this for many many years, I finally went about seeing an ENT Specialist who suggested we remove my tonsils.  Almost a year on now, and I have maybe been sick once - if that!  The condition of my life massively improved from getting them out (even if it is an uncomfortable thing to have done).
And yeah, these things stink, they taste awful, and are just waiting to cause an infection in your throat.
See your GP when you next can for a referral - I promise you will not regret it!
Good luck,
Alex900