I waked up with fever this morning and I also have sore throat and swollen tonsils with some white patches on them. And that is not all for my voice is missing also and I don't know what hurts more - is it my headache or my tonsils. I mean is it possible swollen tonsils hurts this much and what am I suppose to do now to fix this for I am not able to swallow even a glass of water.

I think you might be having tonsillitis and that means your tonsils are infected or inflamed by some virus or bacteria and then you have swollen tonsils that usually comes along with described symptoms. Anyway if swollen tonsils are of bacterial origin then it is needed treating them properly otherwise those bacteria may form abscess and the pain is even more stronger so I advice you go see a doc to establish if your swollen tonsils are bacteria infection related and if so you would probably be prescribed antibiotics that are usually to be taken up to 10 days and if it is about some viral infection than no treatment is needed for in general you have to wait for a virus to disappear on its own.

I had that same issue when i was younger. Ive had tonsillitis and i didnt lose my voice and my throat was not sore. I did have white patches on my tonsils that went away after taking amoxicillin aka antibiotics. You could possible have larenjitus. I dont know if i spelled it right, but that could be a possible solution to your condition if youd like to research that topic. Good Luck to you!

I have the same thing execpt I force the water down and it helpd for alittle bit but then it hurts bad again but thats just me

I am scared that I might have tonseilitish(not spelled right)

and I have to get my tonsiles removed because I am very scared of stuff like that...

You know what I mean?