Hi I am 28 yr old i have a son of 2yrs old . My priblem is that he does not eat anything healthy he never take his breakfast, not even proper lunch or dinner. he eats very little and whenever he eats he eats unhealthy food. i m relly woriied about him i tried so many good things for him, but he never eat . wht should i do?

Sounds just like my oldest son. Once he started eating table foods it became harder to get him to eat. He still would prefer junk over actual food but he is getting better. Just keep offering good foods not bad. If you have to make sure you don't have the bad food in the house for him to even choose from. A little junk from time to time won't matter but he shouldn't eat it everyday all day. He has to learn to make better choices for himself. Try comprimising and let him know that unless he eats so many bites of the good stuff he can't have the bad stuff. Easier said than done I know but as parents we must teach them how to make better choices. When my oldest son turned 2 I just let him have what he wanted so he would eat and now I am dealing with it big time at 4. Is there anything good that he will eat? Does he have any problems balancing his sugar levels? For my son he seems to crave sugar more when his sugar levels are starting to drop or if he starts to get tired and wants that fast boost of energy. I guess I would just recommend the comprimise situation of for example 3 bites of greenbeans= 1 bite of something he wants. Seems to be working with my 4 year old. My 2 year old will eat just about anything but even he has days that he would rather have junk than anything else.

hi, i am 23 years old and my weight is only 39.i started loosing weight after pregency.i want to gain weight.