I think my child is having some sort of throat choking problem and that is why he refuses to eat and even drink-sometimes it takes him even few days just to have a few food chewing that usually ends up with throat choking. He is now 3 years old and is so skinny and this is for this throat choking problem he has-is there any other way I could make my little son eat normally? Thanks much!

You should see a doc for this for it is more likely your son has some food disorder that is usually manifested in throat choking sensation so first of all the doc should determine if this condition is caused by some underlying medical condition in sense if there are any chewing and swallowing abnormalities that would involved throat and esophagus condition which sometimes requires even some little surgery. I had the same problem in my family actually my sis son was having food disorder that have caused him described difficulties such as throat choking and basically trouble swallowing and finally he was diagnosed with some sort of tumor –there was some growing tissue on his esophagus that wasn't allowing him to eat and swallow properly-but finally it was all solved with a surgery that has clean his esophagus path and now he is free of throat choking and eats normally.