I am 17 years old and I have had stomach pain, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, bloating, shortness of breath, and abdominal pain for about 4 and half years now. I have had tons of test done and have tried tons of different kinds of medicine and nothing seems to be working. I have been to doctors probably over 30 times for this and no one can figure out what is wrong with me. All the symptoms start after I eat anything even a bit or two of something. It doesn't matter what food I eat everything makes me sick. Sometimes even a drink of water can make me sick. I have thrown up almost everyday since it started and now I have to visit the dentist all the time to fix my teeth from throwing up so much. Its like a baby spit up not a full throw up but I spit up about 5- 10 times after every meal. I haven’t lost any weight I have stayed the same he whole time. And I feel full after my first few bites but after I spit up I’m hungry again. My lower stomach gets bloated every time I eat or drink anything and makes it hard to breath and the bloating doesn’t go down for a few hours. It feels like my stomach is going to explode and I look like I’m pregnant. I also get very tired and weak after I eat. It always gets worse when I’m on my period. I also sometimes wake up with a very bad pain right under my chest bone and it feels like something is about to explode and get swollen. It also gets swollen when I’m hungry but if I rub it, it goes down. Can someone please help me out? My family and I have been researching and have been to tons of doctors to try and find something and we haven’t found anything.

get checked for celiac disease

Well im not a doc but ill try and help...it could be gas or heartburn...if u said u used alot of hotsause it culd be heartburn it culd also be a virus bc i had sumthing exactly the same when i was way younger...but u shuld go see a doc bc it culd be sumthing seriouse....hope i helped and good luck!
---
Stomach pain after eating blog

It sounds like extreme GERD, possibly. Have you had an EGD, barium swallow, or any other GI specific test. I would go to a GI specialist, as this is their realm. A family practice doc is not as highly trained in this area.

My question is; have you been out of the country ? you may be fighting some tropical decease and doctors here do not know how to diagnose and cannot find anything nor even with cultures or blood work as you have to catch these little critters when they are active in a very small window of time. I had a similar situation with one of my children. After being in south America for a month, we came back and he had constant stomach pain to the point of throwing up I had him at Sick Kids in Toronto,for almost a month and after all kinds of test, and cultures they did, the doctors could not find anything wrong with him, yet he was loosing up to 10 lbs a week!!! and was in terrible pain, as a parent I was frustrated and angry and since my kids doctor was on holidays I could not seek his medical attention, lucky for me I knew when he was coming back, and I called him and told him my situation with my son and he asked me to check him out of Sick Kids and he would meet me at his office immediately. What my son had was tropical stomach parasites and Dr. Tolkin explained to me that they can only catch them in a precise moment as it is very difficult to catch even with cultures or blood work. He himself call the pharmacy and prescribed the medication, two table spoons immediately and one table spoon for the next tree days. Within a day my child was much better and within a couple of days he was back to normal and gaining weight. At Sick Kids hospital even with all their up today equipment and experts, they could NOT help my son, and I could not bear to see him in so much pain and loosing so much weight so fast, I was glad my pediatrician was excellent and knew exactly what it was. The First question he had for me when I phoned to let him know that I had my son in the hospital and they did not know what was wrong with him, was WERE YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRY? He knew it had to be tropical parasites!.

due to experience with my daughters problems, i suggest you get some feaces tests done from the doctor and ask them to check for parasites. it caused major disturbances with my daughter.

If you test positive for parasites, don't just let the doctor give you antibiotics, go to a health food shop and buy some acidophilus and anti parasite herbs. Good Luck.