Hi. I'm 15 and I weigh 156lbs, and I'm 5'3". I'm on the weightwatchers diet, but I keep going over with my points. I currently am allowed to have 22 points a day with an additional 2 points for an extra serving of milk. I'm having trouble staying away from the junk food. I think I eat a little too quickly. And last night me and my family went to town and I was doing great with my points, but then we stopped at McDonalds and that totally blew my points for the day. I've gained 2lbs. What is my weight supposed to be anyway? I'd like to weigh 125 or 120, but my parents think that 120 is too light for me. And I was also wondering why the last time I went on this diet, I was loosing 1lb a day, and now I'm not. My dream is to get thin before school starts up for 10th grade. Can anyone help me?

Fast food should be eliminated first of all. Your issue isn't the food so much....it's the will power. You have to find pleasure in foods that are good for you body....find a type of exercise that you love to do and your not bored while doing it. If you wanna snack like sugary junk food...have fruit instead. Quit pop altogether it that's an issue...diet pop isn't good either. And at 15, I'm not recomending you to lose weight...you may just be before a growth spurt, I've been there. I am giving you this advice because it should be common sense healthy choices you should be making daily. Your body will thank you by keeping in shape about you will look great as long as you eat in moderation and get some sort of healthy activity.

Weight Watcher doesnt work. They concentrate on calories and fat. You need to concentrate on SATURATED FAT (not all fat), CARBS THAT SUGAR (not all sugar) and sugar. Weight Watchers yoghurt is 95% fat free but full of sugar. it will make you fat.

If you fancy Maccie D, then buy a 100% beef burger and eat it in a wholemeal bun with some salad. If you like, find a recipe and make some ketchup or something cos ketchup and other ready-made prcessed junk is full of sugar.

Also, do some exercise. Don't count pounds, count inches.

If you eat alot and too quickly (like me!!!) then stuff yourself with fruit and veg. Also, drink plenty of water BEFORE you eat. Alot of the times we think we are hungry, we are actually just thirsty. Cut out fizzy drinks too cos they are full of sugar mostly. Don't count your milk too much cos it's good for you. Weight Watchers are m****s. Drink skimmed or semi skimmed or that 0% fat purple bottle thats out now.

last point, a LITTLE of what you fancy is ok sometimes. just dont over-do it and dont be disappointed if the results arent instant or they stop and start.