I am a 28 year old male. My problems all started 4 - 6 days after unprotected oral sex with a female I had never met before.  I have been experiencing the follow problems for almost 6 months now pretty much 24x7 with a couple hours to a day of not complete relief but tolerable symptoms.  Other than that the pain is with me day in and day out.  The oral sex that was performed was extremely rough and lasted about 1 1/2 hours with results of no orgasm from me.  I had a small amount of bruising on the penis head and the skin below the head seemed swollen but I was not concerned but I figured it was normal with the extended bj.  I remember the girl had bumps all over her butt cheeks but did not notice them until the very end.  I will add that she says she is clean but I have never seen her get tested and have lost contact with her.

My first symptoms were a swollen bump in my leg just to the right of my testicle where the leg creases at first it was not very painful.  After the bump I started having pain at the tip of my penis.  The bump in my leg start to get very painful and almost felt like someone was stabbing me in the leg.  Soon my right inguinal lymph node slightly swelled and I was having pain in my pelvis but only on the right side. It got so bad that I was walking with a limp. Every time my penis would touch the bump in my upper inner thigh it created a burning pain.  Next I experienced a pins and needles feeling in my groin this lasted for about 2 weeks and never came back.  This was accompanied with a rash on my penis head and the shaft redness would come and go.  I have had tiny bumps on my penis shaft but that was in the very beginning and they usually cleared up in a couple days.  I then started to have tingling in my testicals many every once in a while it would run up my penis to the shaft.  My urethra started to burn and itch and the rash got more severe.  It felt like something was stuck in my urethra mainly at the tip of my penis.  There was a hot feeling on the shaft but mainly the head of my penis (like someone was taking a blowtorch to the skin).  I have problems starting a urine stream and also a lot of dribbling after the stream has stopped.  I was experience a ton of pelvis pain but only on the right side.  The skin that meets the bottom part of my head seemed swollen and sticky almost.  My entire genitals turned bright red from head to testicals.  I got strange bumps on my inner thighs but none of them popped or crusted over.

I have seen 4 different urologists... I have tested and re-tested 100 days + for Chlamydia, gonorrhea and yeast infections all through urinalysis all negative. At about 50 days I did a seimen test that checked for prostatitis which came back negative.  I have done CBCs and WBCs and they all turned out to be normal.  I had blood work done at 97 days after the sexual encounter testing for HSV and HIV... HSV-2 negative HIV negative but the HSV-1 was positive which didn’t really shock me because I have had oral cold sores... I don’t think that is what is causing my problems but don’t know for sure.  I recently had my right inguinal lymph node removed and tested for bacteria, fungus and pathogens all which came back negative.  My prostate has been checked twice and told it seemed to be normal. I recently went to a NMD and she did blood tests a PSA checking for prostate problems and Epstein Barr virus.  The PSA came back normal... The Epstein Barr virus came back positive but I had Mono when I was 15 and once you get that the virus never goes away.  I don’t know if the Epstein Barr virus could be causing all of my symptoms since they are focused in my groin.

I have been put on CIPROFLOXACIN 500MG TABLETS, ACYCLOVIR 800MG TABLETS, DOXYCYCLINE HYCLATE 100MG CAPSULES, SUPRAX 400MG TABLETS, FLORAJEN 3 CAPSULES, CEPHALEXIN 500MG CAPSULES, SULFAMETH/TRIMETHOPRIM 800/160 TABS and NYSTATIN/TRIAMCINOLONE CREAM 15GM.  None of which have cured the problem.

The following symptoms I am still experiencing are a rash on my penis head and there pretty much all the time and sometimes my shaft is red.  There is a shiny look to the head of my penis with small bumps (I am talking very tiny, slightly elevated) that cover the entire head.  I still have a burning hot feeling in my genitals mainly the head of my penis.  I have noticed my penis and testicals are extremely red after taking a shower but the redness is not as dramatic after I towel it off. When I urinate the rash will become bright red in spots and there is a small white patch on the left side of the head. Sometimes the head will turn a dark red almost purple in color.  I still have the bump on my upper inner thigh and hurts to sit on my wallet (it is still painful and still have pelvis pain but not as bad).  I have a tingling sensation in my testicals that will last all day then it will go away for a couple hours to a day but always comes back. I am still experiencing pain at the tip of my penis and just inside the urethra. Itching is off and on but normally not that bad there has been a couple times where it has been.  I still the have a dribble after urination... I will get occasional wet spots in my boxers. Erections are not too painful but I defiantly have had pain with them.  My penis looks extremely wrinkled and just has a dead look it.

If anyone has any insight to this problem PLEASE HELP and share your thoughts.  I am looking for a infectious disease doctor but having trouble finding on that accepts new patients.  Could this be Atypical Herpes infection or caused by the epstein barr virus.  What could last almost everyday all day? If I think of anything that I have missed I will add it.  Sorry for the long post and thank you for reading.

I am having very similar symptoms.  Did you ever find anything out?

ANY WORD I seem to have the same thing?

maybe you got a transmitted disease by having *it* with the other girl, maybe it's an erection side effect, and maybe it's growing pains.

PLEASE anyone with the same symptoms that was cured of them SHARE YOUR STORY. I am dealing with the same thing right now, got it after oral sex. Did many, many tests. All came back negative. There IS something wrong but somehow the doctors miss it. I've been to many different specialists, all of them have nothing more to do since there it is, on black and white, that I don't have bacterial or STI. I'm lost. Afraid that this will last forever. It has been two months now and I'm also under HEAVY anxiety. Please give this topic more exposure so many other people can read it. We really need to find out what the hell this is.

I thought it was thrush, and well, it is an UNSEEN micro-organism (single-celled organism) that lives in the prostate and requires emptying. This procedure heals the penis head and swells down the prostate size. Ironically doctors do not perform a prostate check, however, this is a clue. DO NOTS: DO NOT APPLY ALCOHOL, LIKE SOME IDIOTIC GREEK 'PHD' GENETIC ENGINEER WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS, THIS CAN LITERALLY MAKE IT SWELL AND FEED THE FUNGUS avoid sugars DO's: DO eat rice- based foods I have done this so far, and applied germolene to the affected areas (little improvement) however I will keep posting what I've done with doctor's advice.

While seeing a doctor for your symptoms is a good idea, the irritation, itching, and rash you describe may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection, dermatitis or psoriasis, skin allergies, harsh sex, or balanitis, a condition in uncircumcised men that irritates the tip of the penis.  Vitamins A, B5, C, D, and E work together to boost the immune system, get rid of bacteria in the genital region, moisturize and repair damaged penile skin, and rejuvenate its cells.    Using a topical penis cream (Man 1 Man Oil is suggested by health experts) that contains the vitamins I recommended may soothe your irritation.  My buddy felt better after using it. All my best! 

wontstop- i have similar issues for 2 months. i have been to different doctors no less than 10 times. 4 different doctors told me it is in my head. i do now associate every ache and pain with this condition and now it is becoming difficult to determine what is relevant and what isnt. i live in PA and am extremely interested in discussing the issue via telephone if you or any other one who has a similar issue is interested. Let me know if this is appropriate and i can provide an email address. Question for everyone- has anyone had sex with a different partner and does this condition seem to transfer or not?

I have the same problem like itching ,tingling sensation.I have took a test with urologist and also have visited dermatologist but still have that problem.some time i feel like weird sensation in my genital area.some times getting random pain inside the scortam region.kindly suggest

Wontstop, Have you had any relief, diagnosis, or resolution yet? I have had similar symptoms (dribbling, buring, redness also after oral) for over a year now.

Yup, I have been through several health care professionals with various diagnosis too, but still no relief. If anything, it has progressively gotten more sore and swelling in more areas than before. I have been married for over 20 years and have had Herpes for more than that, but have had only a couple of breakouts every few years. I hope someone will figure out the underlying problem and post it.

taking doxycicline helped me along with a diet high in vitamin C. for example: frozen cranberries + tomatoes + parsley + avocados + saw palmetto pills x 2 + multivitamin has SHRUNK the meatus, however the redness persists.

I am having the same symptoms and got the exact same everything from doctors etc...no clue, nothing wrong, negative for everything????

I've had mine for about 5 years; its gotten worse in the last 2 years. I thought it was lichen plan us but now I don't know. Same with me all test came back negative. I pretty sure it an autoimmune problem. I made a marijuana thc oil extraction and that made the affected area start peeling. But a white c chape has returned. I temporarily healed it but it came back. All my titra levels where high,meaning my white blood cells are high.I am going to a natropathic dr as the creams the drs gave didn't help ever plus the side affects maybe be thinning of the skin or even cancer. Just keep seeing a dr everyone, don't let it go untreated.the key is to heal from the inside out. I also have one more symptom to add that I have amongst the other ones everyone here explained , I have pain on my left calf and slight discomfort on the left side of my thigh and the pain feels all connected together.

Similar problem for over one year. It's ruined my life. Does anyone know how it affects women or pregnancy?