Hi I am 21 years old and I had an abortion 1 week ago and my breast are still leaking some kind of weird liquid, is that supposed to be normal or not? My boyfriend and I are really really scared and nervos about it. What should we do?

My breasts did the same thing. I was 18 weeks along , and just had an abortion about 3 days ago. They usually swell, feel tender, and leak out fluid like liquids. You'll be okay! :-) Just make sure to wear a tight fitted bra all the time until it stops.

i too have the same problem at the moment, i had an abortion about 6 days ago and my boobs are leakin alot. i have resorted to using sanitry towels in my bra. (haha)

i spoke to my mother abou tit and she too said it is perfectly normal and it is also very common. just dont squeeze your nipples to se if it has stopped because it will just last longer and wearing a tight fitting bra can help too (apparently)

hope this helped

Im 16 i was a vitcim of rape and i had a recent abortion aswell nd my breats are hard in certain spots and they are leaking is this normal? i know the leaking is but my beasts being hard in spots and kind of lunpy? they wernt like this before the abortion.

and to the lady who said should be ashamed, were not here to be judged were here to find out problems, dont take your inability to have children out on us, we have the right to chose it is not against the law.

i cannot believe the woman who said the girls should be ashamed..how dare she? was there any point in your stupid comment! i recently had an abortion and it was the hardest decision i had to make!! so sont u dare try and make u feel any worse than we already do...p.s ur sad and pathetic

Don't mind that closed minded, sad woman. She is just trying to make everyone else feel as miserable has herself. But this is America and we live in the 21st century (not before the 70's, that's what roe vs wade was about)!!!

THIS IS TO THAT WOMAN: I've had two abortions and if i had decided to keep them, i wouldn't give them to YOU. I am a woman who has the right to choose what happens to my body and you (as a woman especially) should embrace that and not put down your fellow woman for practicing her right.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: So wearing a tight bra works? Because i just found out like 20 mins ago that i had breast milk. It was really freaky for me. And i had an abortion almost a week ago. I didn't know that you could produce milk after one.

Their are a lot more important things to worry about in this world then worry about the choice a woman has to make that is prob one of the hardest things to decide!!!!! If everyone in this world would mind their own business then maybe their wouldnt be so much violence in this world.

to the insulting women who put down those who make the choice to end their pregnancy.... you should really stop being so ignorant, and if maybe you took less time insulting other people and worked on educating yourself a bit you would realize that every woman should have the choice to do what is best for them. This World already has too many parents who aren't ready. Women should be able to choose when they are ready, it's better for baby and mother. You should also realize that accidents happen, not everyone chooses to "spread their legs". so stop being so arrogant about it! It's not your decision so butt out! Oh, and miss little 18 year old... get back to school and learn how to spell before you try to pass judgments okay!

Hi, how dare you judge those girls about the choice they made on abortion. First ask y they did it before u judge and make crazy comments like that. I just had an abortion because my baby was medically not ok. I cried like a baby during the procedure because it was the hardest thing I had to do. I'm sorry that u have no luck with having a baby, but before u judge and jump to conclusions find out the facts first. Oh by the way it is none of your business anyways. Worry about ur own self. Who are u to judge others? Try being a good and symphatetic person for a change maybe ur dream of having a baby will come true. Remember "God don't like ugly"....

you shouldnt bash these ladies for having an abortion. so far the only ppl ive seen that had something bad to say were the ones who cant even get pregnant. you think with an attitude like that,that only will give you a baby? i dont think so. adoption is hard so watch ur karma.

I find it so upsetting that woman who cannot conceive a child have so much hatred for a woman who chooses not to bring an unwanted child in to this world. Who is to say that unwanted child will not end up in an abusive home or from one foster care home to another? There are millions of children that are on this earth and have no parents, there will always be a child that needs a home. Woman need to support each-other and their choices. Making that choice is just not something a man can fully understand, we need to be there for each-other. One more thing, I notice that a lot of parents that wish to adopt only want a brand new baby. You talk about taking a life when it comes to a 5-12 week fetus but what about the thousands of children YOU reject for adoption because they aren't newborns??? I applaud woman who choose not to have children and woman who choose to be mothers for the right reasons. We all make mistakes and we all have to live with our choices, but I believe if we stay true to ourselves, than there is nothing to regret in this life.

I was just at an abortion clinic and the protesters made me sick to my stomach, not b/c of the decision i had made because i was well aware that it was right for me...but because of the sad pathetic lives these people live. No, i won't hate on them, i feel sorry for them and no i won't go up to one and share with them my beliefs nor will i flash offensive photos in front of their faces. No matter what anyone tells them they will always stick to their ways and no matter what someone will be just like them. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but don't abuse it ESPECIALLY when you're hurting others emotionally...and they know that's what they're doing. FYI you're not helping us woman who choose abortion. We're already going threw an emotional rollercoaster, so back the f**k off.

no those girls should not feel bad. again you are 18. you are considered an adult, some of these girls, including me, are younger than that. some of us don't even have a choice. when your not 18 your parents decide for you. you have to do what they say! if it was up to me i would have not done it, it will be the number one thing i will regret most in my life and there is no one to blame! not me and not my mother. sh*t happens and sometimes you have to be grown up enough to decide what is best for the child. it can also be very dangerous to have a baby at a young age, it is also better for your body. all you need is people who will support you and you will be just fine. so dont say we are horrible people, you are horrible for putting shame on other people. don't put blame on others, you have no idea what there situations are!

Keep your nasty opinions to yourselves! The original question was of a concerned lady who had just had to make a very hard decision. I have had an abortion, i was on the pill and it happened to fail me so silly remarks like abortion isnt a contraceptive is just an ignorant view of silly little women like u. So dont put these strong girls down for making a decision which they have the complete right to. I clicked on this forum as i have had the same problem( thanks for the advice!) but sad ppl have clicked on just to have their pathetic say it makes me sick. STOP wasting your time and ours and get a life!!!!!!!!!!

although i dont see how criticizing all these woman about how horrible they are for having an abortion relates to the question you were supposed to be giving advice about or telling about your own problems with breast milk.
But i do thank all of the other women who gave advice on how to help
thank you i really appreciated it.
i was also a bit scared when i noticed that my breasts were getting lumpy in some areas and starting to be sore and leaking fluids especially because i too just had an abortion about 4 days ago and i was 14 weeks along.

and to the women who have something to say about abortions:
do you really go on the internet looking for topics about abortions just so that you can read them and post your ideas on how disgusting they are?
i mean, im sorry that you cant have kids but to go around criticizing people on a topic that does NOT relate to you is pretty pathetic.