had an abortion exactly 2 weeks ago and right now my breasts are a nuisance...very tender and full...swollen....the left one especially...my right breasts is alright..its killin me...can i do anything to reduce this?? :-S %-) :'(

dont be judgmental

don't listen to cassieandrich he seems to have nothing to do!!! lol ;-)

I had an abortion one week ago and I feel the same pain the only thing we can do is to wait the hormones on the body are changing (sorry for my language I'm french) so it's normal i was also worried at the beginning.

take care

do your boobs shrink or do they stay the same i just had 1 n i really dont want them to shrink lol :$

:-( I've recently had sex for the first time with this really cute guy I met through high school and I was wondering is there a possiblity that you can have breast pain after having sex and I've also became really tired and having leg and back pain too what should I do?

After an abortion, miscarriage, or full term child birth your body still thinks you are pregnant. One of the most common symptoms of pregnancy is sore breasts and fuller and very sensitive. So just give it time. It will heal. And to crazykeys most women have hormonal changes after there first intercourse. And you are usually weak or hungry, this is bc sex is actually and exercise and it does take alot out of a female most of the time!!! I hope this helps all of you guys in different situations!!!!! :-D

I had an abortion over 5 months ago and I still have a lot of milk in my breasts that irritates my nipple area at times. When will this ever go away? I have been avoiding sexual contact because of the embarrassment of having milk come out of my breasts! I also feel like my vagina changed cosmetically and physically. Has anyone else experienced a definite and noticeable change in the way your vagina looks and feels? This has also caused me to be very self conscious about my body and not want to be with anyone sexually! Any feedback will help!

take another pregnancy test please

I recently aborted 6weeks pregnancy i bleed alot and crumps at the first time is the third day now but not bleeding heavily like the first time and my breast till sore what courses thay

I had a termination a week ago I still feel pregnant nd my breast is very painful I realy need help as well

Thank you much

Please go back for follow up you may have tissue from pregnancy inside of you I experienced this for a whole year after my abortion until doctors finally came to a conclusion that I needed a d and c so just make sure you go to your follow up appt

which medicine for painful breast after medical abortion

I abort 6 weaks pregnancy but after 3 weak i still feling brest pain am i still pregnant

i had an abortion a week ago but my breast still pain and tender.what should i do, could i still be pregnant????...i need help